Paper Bag Mfg. Machine
The paper bags, packaging, sacks are made of paper, usually combined with various materials such as foil or laminate, which advance the properties of the product, mainly its water resistance and strength. Processes that use a combination of such materials also facilitate high-quality printing, making the paper bags and different paper packaging attractive to the end user.
The basic materials for making paper bags and packaging are paper, foil or paper with foil. The procedure of making the final shape of the paper bags either by fusion or by gluing is chosen depending on the material used. The combinations with different materials are used to alter the paper bag's properties, mainly to improve its water resistance and strength.
Advantages of Paper Bags
- 100% biodegradable, reusable, and recyclable
- Can withstand more pressure or weight than plastic bags
- Less suffocation risk to young children or animals.
Disadvantages of Paper Bags
- Not waterproof
- More expensive than plastic bags
- Take up more storage space than plastic and are considerably heavier.